Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

January 29th, 2010

tn_2010-01-25 Freesia No photo story today, I am afraid. Mom is tired from working so many days in a row. I wanted to write an entry anyways. Before we forgot, I wanted to thank the nice lady who left a comment on my last entry saying that I have a nice blog! I like knowing that people read my blog! I love all the comments I get and appreciate every one!

I recently installed a web counter for the number of visitors that come to my blog, but couldn’t figure out how to make sure that it doesn’t count my own visits. So while the number is interesting, we’re not sure how many of them are visitors and how many of them are me visiting! My Windows Live Writer visits the blog after every post to make sure that it is formatted properly. We started to play with the Google Analytics thing, but didn’t get very far. That will have to be for another day!

I am going to try to be online this afternoon so I can chat with my new friends from the BearPlace. A lot of them are from the UK, so their schedules are drastically different then mine. But we’ve made an attempt to pick a time to chat! Mom has to work, but we hope to meet them!

Mom has to go to work now, and she doesn’t let me play with the computer without her around. I have to go—I will post more later perhaps. Apparently tonight there is an extra nice full moon. She says that we might go out and take pictures! Maybe I will share them with you later!

Marlowe II

2 comments:

  1. Have fun on your moon outing

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish you a lot of fun with your new friends on the chat! And a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete