Much like my friend here, Buttons BeCause, I’ve decided to write a little post about what I am thankful for on this fine Thanksgiving day. Mom says that it is important to keep these things in mind. We have read books about Thanksgiving and I know that I should be glad for what I have! I would never be able to live like the Pilgrims did! No electricity!? Not to say that besides the house and outside, none of these things even existed when they were around! I am not meant to be a bear who needs to ‘rough it!’ I am definitely a bear suited to more modern conveniences! (Mom says that she’s a human who is suited to modern conveniences, so it all works out!)
I am thankful for:
- My family—even if Chloe sometimes drives me crazy with her girly-ness and Foster ignores me.
- My friends—makes long days very interesting!
- Princess, our dog!
- Our house! It’s much warmer inside!
- Outside—nature, and trees and the such!
- Naps! And blankets!
- The computer and the internet—it brought me to meet all of you!
- Cookies and chocolate.
- And many other things!
Can you think of anything else I’ve forgotten? What are you all thankful for!