Pages

Monday, August 03, 2009

August 3rd, 2009

tn_2009-08-03 Marlowe in the Garden_edited-1 Mom hoped that we could go outside and I could climb the tree like I wanted to. But it was way too hot for most of the day. However, she did take me out to the garden to take some pictures! She’s holding me up in the air in the picture—I’m not nearly as tall as a sunflower! I wanted to get further into the garden so you could see the flower better, but she didn’t want to climb into the garden with all the bees. There were many other flowers, so the bees were hard at work. I don’t mind bees, but Mom doesn’t like them.

She says that maybe on Wednesday we can try the tree thing again. I can see the tree I want to climb from our bedroom window. It’s so tempting to go outside when she’s not around, but that would get her very angry! She says that it isn’t safe for little bears like me to go outside without a human. I don’t see what could get me, but maybe there’s something out there that I don’t know about!

Mom says that it’s time to go to bed, so I won’t go on any further. Let’s hope I get to go outside on Wednesday again! Maybe one of my friends can go with!

No comments:

Post a Comment