1. Who is the hottest movie star?- Mom had to explain to me what ‘hottest’ meant when it was about a person or a bear. I thought that maybe the word movie was misplaced and I was supposed to figure out who was the hottest star! I didn’t know where I was going to find that out! But the hottest movie star—hm—there aren’t really many girl bears in movies—they’re mostly boys like Paddington or Winnie the Pooh. We’ve got one of Winnie the Pooh’s stand ins living with us—Windsor! So I guess I’m going to answer who is the most popular movie star? My answer is Winnie the Pooh!
2. Apart from your house and car, what is the most important item you have acquired?- I’m currently very fond of my bomber jacket—but I guess overall, the most important item I’ve acquired is this blog. Despite the fact that I don’t always blog, it is important to me to write things that have been happening in my life! Mom says that Caleb is my friend and not an item to be acquired—it’s good that Mom is good with words!
3. What is your most treasured memory?- My most treasured memory is probably when I realized that Mom was going to keep me as her special bear. I really didn’t mind being at Steins too much with my bear brothers and sisters, but being at a home with someone who loves you is the best place to be. I’m now surrounded by many plushie brothers and sisters and friends, so I’m a very happy bear!
4. What is the best gift you received as a child?- I’m still a child—although in a bear way, so I guess I’m going to talk about what is my favorite gift now. I think it’s kind of hard to pin it down—I do love getting presents! I think I liked my bear passport that mom got from Build-a-Bear the most. It doesn’t have many stamps, but it is sort of a wish of mine to travel!
5. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made?- I don’t really get out a lot to be able to make a lot of mistakes. I’m a pretty cautious bear, so I don’t get lost very often. I think a better question is what do you think would be the biggest mistake you could make. To me, that would be making some kind of decision that would result me into getting lost! I don’t ever want to be sent to the thrift store! Or someplace even worse!
7. What would be the highlight or low-light of the year 2008?- I think the highlight of 2008 would be finding Mom finding Foster, my brother at at Goodwill. I am glad that he came and lived with us! I don’t want to talk about any bad things on the blog! And since this meme thing is voluntary, no one can make me!
8. What is your favorite film?- My favorite film is the Disney/Pixar movie Cars! I can watch that movie over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
9. Tell us one thing that you haven’t said on the blog?- Because I don’t think anyone—unless you went back and read all my blog entries—really knows that much about me! I don’t like sitting out by myself—I worry that someone or something will knock me over and I will get trampled on by the dog. She doesn’t mean to hurt teddies, but she’s not very graceful!
10. If you were a comic book or strip character, who would you be?- This is hard! I guess it would depend if you got all the superpowers that came with the character. Mom says that I am thinking too much about it and I should just answer! I guess I would want to be Iron Man! (Although now that I went to that link, I’m not quite so sure!)
And now I am not going to tag anyone, but I hope someone does this too! Maybe we should think up a teddy-themed one for everyone to do!