Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 29th 2009

tn_2009-07-29 Marlowe_edited-1I got to go outside today. Mom had said that we might go out and look at some of the trees, but we ran out of time. Instead, we went sat out on the porch. I got to sit on the new chairs with the comfy seats. It has been rather cool this summer, which makes it good weather for bears covered in fur to sit outside. Mom let me water the plants with her. She says that we might try to go outside tomorrow before she has to go to work. I want to climb a tree!   tn_2009-07-29 Plants on Porch (4)_edited-1

Mom also says that I might go to work with her tomorrow. I spend the entire time inside her backpack. I’m there for moral support. She says that it’s been kind of tough for her at work—especially when she has to close. So I might go with. All I do is sit in the backpack next to her on her breaks, but it’s the thought that counts. It’ll all depend on how she feels when she’s got to go to work. Maybe she’ll bring Caleb instead. Caleb fits inside her purse. I like going out though. I’m going to leave the decision up to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment