Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August 19th, 2009

Mom has today off from work. She thought it would be a good time to write a post. We both thank all the nice stuffies who commented on our entry last week. On her LiveJournal, you can reply to each comment—but it doesn’t seem that you can do that here on Blogger.

Pretty Skies Over Home, 2009-08-18 We live in the Midwest. In Minnesota, there was a tornado today. Our Mom’s sister lives in Minneapolis, and I was worried about her. Apparently no one got hurt. I got worried about the tornado coming our way, but Mom says that tornados don’t travel very far without dying out. We checked our weather on WeatherUnderground and says that there might be thunderstorms, but nothing too fierce. I can handle thunderstorms. I don’t like them very much, but they’re not as scary as tornados! The sky does look kind of scary though, but Mom says that it’s a combination of dusk coming on and the clouds. I’m going to trust her on that!

A few nights ago, Mom uploaded some pictures from the past to share here. Mom has been taking my picture for a long time—probably as long as I have lived with her. These are the best of the photos. I like it when she takes me outside to for photos! Some of the garden photos in the album are from last year. The sunflowers and tomato plants are just as big this year. Maybe I can go outside later for a photo with them and you can see!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Marlowe,
    I'm glad you didn't have a tornado today. We had big storms go through a couple of hours ago. I'm glad we didn't have to go to the basement this time. I don't like thunderstorms at all. The electricity went off and on a couple of times. The radar shows more storms are coming. Guess I'll just stay close to mom.

    I liked your pictures they were great! Looking forward to more.

    On Blogger if you want to reply to comments left for you, just post your reply as a comment.

    Buttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Marlowe!
    Very please to meet such a seasoned bear blogger.
    You have some fine photo's there.

    Thankfully here in Britian we do not see much of tornado's - I would not like one.

    Hugs
    Woodstock
    http://poopsiessirwoodstock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete