I have read Bob T. Bear’s post about the Sweet Friends Award and have decided to post it here on my blog. Along with the nifty picture of a cupcake, you are supposed to post ten things that make you happy and try to do one of them today.
Mom and I had a good long think about ten items that made us happy and came up with the following list.
- Hanging out with my friends and family. I get to do this all the time, so I guess I’m pretty lucky! I am rarely by myself! I’ve always got at least Caleb, Milton, or Robinson near!
- Reading books! There are lots of books around here to read too!
- Having chocolate! Mom likes dark chocolate, but I’m not so picky! Anything chocolate works for me.
- Taking naps. Mom and I like to take naps. And when she’s not around, I like to take naps by myself too!
- Petting Princess, our bulldog. Granted, I only pet her when she allows me to! She’s a cranky dog!
- Taking pictures! Mom usually takes most of the pictures around here, but she’s let me take a few and I’m really beginning to like it!
- Playing on the internet! Mom likes to check her Facebook and Twitter pages, but I mostly like to read your blogs! And go to the Bear Place. And the Bear Club!
- Cupcakes! With real frosting—none of that whipped cream stuff.
- Watching television! We watch a lot of Food Network around here. Yeah for Good Eats!
- Watching movies! I enjoy watching movies because it means that we go into the kitchen and sit on the table and have snacks!
Mom likes making lists, so this was right up her alley. I’m lucky that she let me post it without putting it in alphabetical order or something like that!