Pages

Friday, November 06, 2009

November 6th, 2009

Ta-da! I shall be posting again. Mom says that I am cursing the luck that we have had with our recovered computer, but I think she’s getting a bit paranoid! It turned out that our computer died because the hard drive failed. Most of her files were backed up on a portable hard drive, but it’s still kind of annoying. The laptop, whose name is Fred, is on Mom’s short list. I’m not quite sure what this means, but Mom seems to glare at it.

Not many interesting things have happened since my last post. Mom’s life has been revolving around school, getting her computer back, and work. I hope to post more pictures and the such. Mom did start a folder in Picasa account related to this blog about my friends. She only has a few pictures in there. As time progresses—and she has time at work and school, she’ll post more pictures!

I think that I ought to let her post this and go to bed. I’m awfully tired!

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!!!! I understand a little bit about those short lists. My aunt has a printer named Franc, he is very often on her short list. Glad you are back Marlowe.

    Enjoy our Indian Summer!

    Buttons

    ReplyDelete