Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

October 30th, 2009

I've been away for the week because my Mom's laptop is sick. It's at the computer fixing place right now. On Sunday, it decided that it wanted some time off-- or a trip to the computer fixing place, I guess. Mom says that she doesn't have the patience to make this blog entry pretty with pictures tonight. We're typing this on her mom's old laptop. Tomorrow, Mom says that she will download the Windows Live Writer thing onto her USB memory thing and we can write a nicer entry.

Things have been pretty quiet around here. We did get some new clothes a few days ago that I will share with you when I'm back online regularly. (She bought the girls a new dress too-- so it's all of us!) We have a new Build-a-Bear friend named Meredith that came to live with us from Goodwill. We haven't been on many new adventures-- mostly because Mom's been bummed about the malfunctioning computer.

I'll get back to posting comments on blogs and the such when we're sure we've got a home connection to the internet. This is from my Grandma's old laptop-- and it died once so it got replaced. Neither Mom or I remember exactly what happened, so we're not going to place all of our hopes on it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment