Pages

Thursday, November 03, 2005

November 3rd, 2005


Today was a very good day for me. I was all cozy in my blankets for most of the day. Then we read some books, played on the computer a little bit, and then Mom came home. We went downstairs and played with the dog. Now Mom and I are playing on the internet. We found this great picture. It is a statue of a teddy bear in the city of Seattle, Washington. Mom showed me where it is on the map. It's far away from Wisconsin! Someday, I hope I can travel here to see this teddy bear!

We were looking at a book about places to travel that have to do with books. It's called Traveling Literary America, by B.J. Welborn. Robinson and I picked out places that we'd like to visit. You can see where Laura Ingalls Wilder was born. We like her books. You can also tour Springfield, IL, and find out all about Lincoln!

No comments:

Post a Comment