Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2005

November 17th, 2005


Mom and I just spent the last few hours helping her Mom with a project from work. Her hands are tired, so I am typing this all by myself. It's just going to take me a bit longer all by myself!

Today we spent lots of time looking out the windows at the new snow. There really isn't a lot of it though. It doesn't even cover the ground completely. Mom says that this weekend is supposed to be a little bit warmer, so it probably is going to disappear. I like snow. I just don't like being all stuck inside when it snows! Mom will let us outside after it snows. She doesn't want us getting lost in a snowdrift. After all, we're only 18 inches tall!

Today while Mom was at work, we investigated online what kind of giraffe Charlotte is. Turns out, she's a reticulated giraffe. She's got the right coat pattern. I'll post a better picture of her later with a picture of a reticulated giraffe and you can see. It was pretty interesting trying to figure it out. We really couldn't find many through websites about giraffes. All we could really find was zoo websites. They had basic information, but not much about the different species of giraffes! Oh well. Doesn't matter much to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment