Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2005

November 24th, 2005

Sigh. Mom had to spend almost the whole day up north with her Grandma at Thanksgiving supper. It was kind of boring here in Greenville. It’s very cold. The temperature on the computer says that it was around 17 degrees most of the day. None of us wanted to go outside in that kind of weather. We were going to go downstairs, but even the bulldog went with. There wasn’t anyone to talk to down there either! We mostly napped. Then we read some books.

Then Mom came home. She’s making me some coveralls, so I helped her with that for a while. Then she let me play on the computer where I found a great picture for Thanksgiving!

Mom has to go to work early tomorrow, so I’ve got to get offline. I’ll write tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment