Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 25th, 2010

tn_2010-05-23 Fleur, Robinson, Carabella, and Caleb_edited-1

A small Caleb and Carabella update! They must have had some time to talk, because now they will sit near each other. Caleb still has not told me what is happening, but I am glad that they are getting over it. I was worried there for a little bit! I don’t like it when plushies in my hug are mad at each other! Maybe Robinson or Fleur has given them some advice! They all have been spending a lot of time together while Mom is at work!

It has been incredibly hot here in Wisconsin for the past few days at approximately 90 degrees Fahrenheit or 32 degrees Celsius.  As an indoor bear, it hasn’t really bothered me too much. But as a bear to a human who goes outside, it ends up affecting me. There is air conditioning here at home, but obviously not outside! The air conditioning at the place that Mom works is malfunctioning at best, so it makes her a rather cranky Mom. Yesterday morning before she went to work, we spent the entire time curled up under the blankets with the fan on full blast. I am glad that I am a bear who does not need to go outside! I’ll go out any time she wants me to, but I don’t have to!tn_2010-05-19 Mums (2)

As long as we water them, the plants and flowers have been really happy with the heat. Mom and I took this picture of a chrysanthemum. The flowers have been blossoming, and the plants have been growing. This past weekend, Mom’s parents planted the garden when she was at work. I did not get to help, but she promised to take me out there so I could see the work they did in the next couple of days. Now I will have to be patient and wait for everything to germinate!

Marlowe II

3 comments:

  1. Your blog likes me again!
    Glad to hear Caleb and Carabella are getting along now. And the picture of the flower is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be very hard to work when it's so warm. Today G. said that she was feeling cold like it's autumn and we even turned on the heating to get warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're telling ya - those two are in love! It's like that some times. Dunno why, but it is.

    And, don't worry that you didn't het to make the garden. There's always enough to do. But don't rush either. Mommy has that problem. She gets so excited knowing tomatoes are coming, she forgets to enjoy that the Lamb's Ear are blooming. She keeps saying, "If I keep looking forward to something new, by the time I'm done, it will be winter again." (She's a grown-up, so hates winter. kehehehehe)

    ReplyDelete