Pages

Friday, February 01, 2019

February 1st, 2019

Hello everyone! How are you? I am okay. It is very cold here in Wisconsin. We are right in the middle of the polar vortex. One day, Mom was going to leave my friends and I behind when she went to work. We reminded her that our wild born cousins were out there, and we could handle it! Being in the car takes the worse of the cold ought anyways.



I think winter is kind of pretty. What do you think? I know that I would think differently if I had to live out there, but looking out the window is nice. Do you have a favorite season? I think mine is actually spring-- I love all the new growth and the flowers.

Windows Live Writer and Blogger are still not talking to each other, so this will still look kind of funny. Mom found a forum that makes it seem like a lot of people are having the same kind of problem. We started this entry with their work-around, but just ended up making the entry in Blogger proper. Sigh. Computers.

Talk to you next week! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment