Pages

Friday, January 25, 2019

January 25th, 2019

Hello everyone! When I first started Live Writer, it crashed, so we’ll see how this goes! How are you? I’m okay. It snowed this week. It was the first big snowfall this year. It was supposed to be a major snowstorm, but I wasn’t too impressed. The people at Mom’s job told her to stay home since she has to drive so far, so I guess that was a good thing!



Mom has some domos that hang out at her computer at work. On Tuesday, it was donut day, and they gave her this little sign! I think that if they would give me a donut I wouldn’t worry either! Lark and Caleb, who go to work with Mom, say that these domos told them that if they got donuts, they would always be happy. (Mom doesn’t think we have miniature donuts, but she says she could fix that!)

Talk to you next week!

1 comment:

  1. What is your favorite type of donut? I like Boston creme donuts

    ReplyDelete