Pages

Friday, February 15, 2019

February 15th, 2019

Hello everybody! How are you? I am okay. Instead of being very cold here in Wisconsin, it has been very snowy! I don't mind the snow, but Mom doesn't like to drive in it. I think it makes everything look very pretty.



This week, I thought I would show you some of the miniatures Mom bought online. She bought a tiny glass teddy bear! It's blue! Blue is my favorite color!

She also got a tiny Scottish terrier. When Mom was little, she had a Scottish terrier. This one is itty bitty!

She also bought a plant stand and an umbrella rack. We don't have any tiny umbrellas to put in it, but Mom says that's not a problem. Do any of you like tiny things?

Mom said that she is too tired to try Windows Live Writer again, so this is still a funny looking entry! Maybe next week!

Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment