Pages

Friday, January 04, 2019

January 4th, 2019

Hello everyone! How are you? I’m okay. I’m sorry that I had such a short entry last week. We’ve been so good at posting entries that I didn’t want to let a Friday go by. But Mom was busy, and I was with her in the car.
Does anyone know of any blogging apps for iOS? Part of the problem was that when Mom finally remembered that we hadn’t posted, she didn’t have enough time to open up the computer and help me type the entry. We tried using the app that we had used in the past, but it wouldn’t log into my account. We then tried two different browsers and it took several tries to get Blogger to load and an editing window to open.
Otherwise, we had an okay week. Mom is back at the embroidery stuff at her not-retail job, and it’s a lot calmer than picking. She also—for the mean time, works until 2, which is nice.
2018-12-27 17.19.34
We haven’t found any cool things lately for the AG kids and myself, but she did find a cool set for Lark and the BJD sized kids. Now they have a laptop and a cell phone! I hope she finds one our size soon!
Talk to you next week!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment:

  1. Well, one option that I know Hammie Hamster uses is that he posts something on Instagram and then uses the If This Then That website app to trigger a post on Blogger (www.ifttt.com). The only thing is... it just transfers the picture and a link to the Instagram post, none of the text comes with it...

    ReplyDelete