Pages

Friday, August 04, 2017

August 4th, 2017

A few days ago, Mom discovered that the owie on one of my paws got a lot worse. She’s decided that he has to take care of it herself. We spent a little time browsing the internet for some new corduroy for my paw pads, and we were wondering if anyone knew if there’s any way to look up corduroy fabric by the space between the lines, or the thickness of the lines.
2017-08-03 20.31.28.01
This is Foster’s paw. This is the kind of corduroy we would need to match mine. Mine is injured near the top.
Mom doesn’t want to replace my whole paw pad though. She says that I could have just a patch, and it could really be any color I wanted. It would sort of be like a band aid! What do you all think? Should it be brown like my paw pads? Purple? Blue?
I hope everyone is having a good day! Talk to you soon!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - don't know much about corduroy - choose any colour you like!

    ReplyDelete