Pages

Friday, August 25, 2017

August 25th, 2017

Good afternoon, everybody! How are you? I’m okay. On Wednesday (the day that we are writing this) Mom went out to supper with her mom for Grandma’s birthday. She says she ate way too much food and is ready for a nap. But she works Thursday night at the bookstore, so we have to write our entry tonight!
For you of my readers who live in the US, did any of you see the eclipse? Mom’s work let her out for ten minutes when it was happening. She mostly just saw clouds.
2017-08-21 13.13.57
She told me that she did see it for brief second when she looked up to find it, but when she put her eclipse glasses on to see it again, the clouds had moved. I wish she could’ve gotten a better picture!
I hope you all have a great week! I’ll talk to you later!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment:

  1. We had 89% coverage of the eclipse up here - and although it was a clear sky the sun really didn't look much different - still really bright! (We didn't have eclipse glasses so tried taking oblique photos with the camera. On the other hand it did get measurably cooler and a weird lighting.

    ReplyDelete