Pages

Friday, September 01, 2017

September 1st, 2017

Hello everyone! How are you? We’re okay here. I’m very glad to be living in Wisconsin where there aren’t any hurricanes or rain from hurricanes. It rains plenty here, but not that much! (We get tornados and blizzards, although not at the same time.)
Mom discovered yesterday that one of her favorite internet dogs passed away. His name was Chet Baker, and he was the reason that Mom fell in love with Boston terriers.
So in order to make her feel a bit better, I thought we would post some pictures of Oliver. He’s Mom’s buddy like I am.
2017-06-30 15.09.18
He’s a lot louder then me though. Mom says that Oliver likes to make his opinion known. Loudly. Often.
2017-08-28 18.22.13
But he’s a pretty good dog, and doesn’t hurt my friends and I. I know there are a lot of dogs who will hurt any plushie—Oliver somehow realizes which ones are Mom’s and which ones are his.
I hope you all have a good day. I’m going to work on cheering Mom up!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Oliver! Nice pics of Oliver! We have a friend in Wales who raises Boston Terriers too - except black and white ones. Good that Oliver knows who is fair game and who is off limits!

    ReplyDelete