Pages

Friday, July 07, 2017

July 7th, 2017

Hallo! How is everybody? I had a pretty quiet week! I thought I would share some more pictures from the zoo.
2017-06-26 19.16.52
This is a screech owl. It turns out that there are a lot of different kinds of screech owls. I like looking up Wikipedia articles on the things I post, and it turns out that there’s over twenty different kinds! Mom said she didn’t know if he or she was angry that she took the picture or just surprised.
2017-06-26 10.37.10
These are two giant Flemish rabbits. Mom thought that maybe some times you could pet them. (There weren’t any employees in the children’s zoo area when they were there.) Mom and Grandma have decided that they need to bring Graham to the zoo at the end of the road so he can pet animals!
It’s time to work on Mom’s daily stuff, so I have to stop here. I hope you’re all having a great day!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

No comments:

Post a Comment