Pages

Friday, February 03, 2017

February 3rd, 2017

Good afternoon everybody! How are you? I am all right. We have had a quiet week around here. On Wednesday, Mom had the day off of the new job, so she was here when Graham was. I thought you’d like to see how big he’s gotten. He’s almost 13 months old now.
2017-02-01 15.22.41
He really likes Mom’s new camera. He really wants to chew on it.
He also really likes Oliver. Oliver really likes him, so it all works out. Here is a picture of Oliver trying to get Graham to play squeaky toy.
2017-02-01 07.39.01
Graham doesn’t quite understand what’s happening, but it’s pretty cute.
He has stopped trying to chew on my nose, although now he enjoys pull at my ears and pulling me off the couch. Luckily, it’s not very far to fall, and it’s nice and soft carpet. (I’m just glad he’s stopped trying to chew my nose off.)
Mom bought a new friend home. It is a childhood doll. They were called My Child dolls. They have sort of a felt soft skin. This one has told us that her name is Clementine.
2017-02-01 20.17.38
I have to go to bed now, so I will write more next week. I hope you all are having a great day! Talk to you later!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

2 comments:

  1. He's getting so big! What a great smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that little Graham (who is getting bigger) is no longer a nose-chewer! Just keep passing him that chew toy!

    ReplyDelete