Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

February 10th, 2017

Good afternoon! How are you all? I’m all right! We have had a quiet week. Mom bought some things for our new Wellie Wisher friends. The store that Mom works at carries them, so she brought two of them home.
2017-02-07 22.18.22
This is Evangeline. These are the new pajamas Mom bought her.
2017-02-07 22.03.58
This is Wing. These are the pajamas that Mom bought her. We picked these because of the lady bugs! I thought that Hammie might like them! All this talk about pajamas made me want some new ones. I thought maybe some footie pajamas! Graham has some pretty cool footie pajamas. He even has some with rhinos on them. What pattern do you think I should get?
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Hammie would love those lady-bugs! Not sure Hammie would wear pajamas though but... to every stuff their own.

    ReplyDelete