Pages

Friday, September 02, 2016

September 2nd, 2016

Hello everybody! How are you? I’m all right. Things have been pretty calm around here. I guess you don’t get to pick which kind of exciting you get, so boring is all right.
2016-09-01 06.22.56
We spend a lot of time watching Graham. Yesterday, he fell asleep while sucking on my ear! It was kind of gross, but at least he wasn’t chewing on me. He army crawls now really fast! Mom spends a lot of time crawling around on the ground with him. I’m usually safe on a chair though!
The past few days have been much cooler around here. We’re hoping that fall is going to stay. Do you like fall? Mom and I like the cooler weather. The trees are so pretty when they change colors! Did you know that the trees are actually always those pretty colors, but the green chlorophyll just covers it up? When the tree goes dormant, it stops making chlorophyll, and the other colors are visible! (These are things you learn when you really, really like trees!)
Hope you’re all having a great day! Talk to you later!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

2 comments:

  1. Cute photo! Growing fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's news to me on the leaves! Really?? That is so cool to think they area always yellow or red or orange and we just can't see it. Thanks for that tip!

    ReplyDelete