Pages

Friday, January 08, 2016

January 8th, 2016

Today I’m going to talk about our dog, Oliver.
He came to live with us in April of 2013. He was cute and little then.
tn_2013-04-29 Oliver (1)
He grew and grew and grew! Mom still thinks he’s cute. (It depends on the day for me.)
tn_2015-10-27 Oliver (4)
He goes with Mom shopping sometimes. He likes car rides, and barking at people. He wants them to give him treaties, and doesn’t understand that not everyone carries doggy treats with them. I think he’s loud and sometimes I worry that he’s going to chew on me! Mom tells me that he is a mostly well behaved dog, and he won’t—but I don’t think you can ever promise that!
tn_2015-03-09 Oliver (1)
He is very fond of Mom’s sister, Sam. Sometimes they drive to where she works for lunch so he can have a visit.
tn_2015-11-14 Oliver (4)
He does guard the house well. People aren’t really scared of teddy bears, but Oliver makes such a racket that I’m sure he chases them all away. He also protects Mom against squirrels, birds, and the mail people. I’m pretty sure that’s all very important! He takes his job pretty seriously!
Do any of you have doggy siblings? Do you worry about them chewing on you? Do they protect you and your people?
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had a doggy since i was a little girl, and that's a long time ago! My dad has 2 poodles who ark all the time and jump up at people. Bob doesn't come with me when I visit because he says (very wisely) that you should always avoid dogs whose mouths are larger than your head.

    ReplyDelete