As part of the award, there are ten questions to answer. Mom loves quizzes, so we’re okay with it!
Here we go!
1. My favorite number?- My favorite number is 17. It’s mostly because it was Mom’s favorite number when she was a little girl. She doesn’t remember why! Now she’s decided it’s interesting because it is a prime number. The fear of the number 17 is heptadecaphobia, which is a great word!
2. My favorite non-alcoholic drink?- Our favorite drink around here is Coca-Cola!
3. Facebook or Twitter?- Mom says that we have enough social networks to check, so she says no Facebook for me. She seems to like Facebook the most, but we have a program called Trillian that combines all of our Facebook and Twitter feeds and shows them as little pop-up windows as we browse around the internet, so we see both. (It’s actually a chatting program, but you can sign up your social networks that you can chat with, so it works peachy!)
4. My passion?- Books! Naps!
5. My favorite pattern?- Clouds in the sky? Tree leaves? Hm.
6. Favorite day of the week?- Since my mom works retail, we don’t really have a favorite day. Her days off vary, so I would have to say that my favorite day is any day she’s not at work!
7. Favorite flowers?- Tulips, roses, daisies, and apple blossoms!
I shall now tell you about five blogs that my mom and I read. I don’t know if they read my blog, but it’s the thought that counts! Most of the other award winners are the plushie blogs that we would’ve listed here, so we decided to go a different route!
1. Julie Zickerfoose- This lady likes birds and has a dog named Chet Baker. Chet Baker has his own Facebook page!
3. Neil Gaiman- Certainly a very good author no matter what your favorite book genre is, but is also one of Mom’s favorite-ist people ever. (Well, we think he’s probably a very cool guy!)
4. Living with Anteaters- They don’t really explain why or how they got pet anteaters, but this lady has them!
5. Atlas Obscura- I don’t know if you can call this a blog, but they do post something nearly every day about interesting, off beat places that you can visit!
I hope this stuff is interesting to you! Mom went with her mom to Door County today, so we’re going to post some photos soon!