Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

November 26th, 2011

It’s been quite some time since I’ve introduced a new member of our plushie family. Mom bought him at work.

tn_2011-11-25 Nickleby (3)

His name is Nickleby. He was part of Mom’s plan to cheer herself up after Black Friday at work. (Her Black Friday wasn’t as crazy as the ones mentioned by far!)

tn_2011-11-25 Nickleby (2)

Mom thinks that he is a charmer. She says that he’s not as a big of a charmer as I am, and I’m glad for that!

There are about six weeks left to the Christmas crazies at work. Mom and I have decided that we will continue letting the book review blogs post, but we’re both looking forward to returning to blogging regularly! Mom says she misses taking pretty pictures of my friends and I!

There is one thing that Mom is going to find the time and energy to do—Christmas cards! Does anyone new want a Christmas card? I’ve still got the snail mail addresses of the people who we sent one to last year, but we are always looking to send them to new people!! You can email me your address via the link on my profile page or on Twitter! I love sending mail!

Hope you are all having a great day!

Marlowe II

4 comments:

  1. Glad the Black Friday shoppers by you weren't too crazy. Some of the news stories describing the behavior of a few shoppers were unbelievable.

    Hell-O there Nickleby. Mom says she can see the charm in his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My you are the most handsome bear I have ever seen. My heart is thumping inside my furry chest. Your Mom sounds very busy. I hope you can help her with the Christmas preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Black Friday really as horrible as they show in series on tv? I don't think we have craziness like that over here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nickleby seems to have very big feet. Moo has big feet and he stuffs them into welly boots. I don't have big feet so I can't wear shoes but I'm thinking of asking Santa for some socks this year.

    ReplyDelete