Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 25th, 2011

My mom and I wanted to share with you a cool website we found. It’s called PostCrossing. It is sort of an international postcard exchange. We have currently sent out three postcards, one to Illinois, another to Utah, and one to Poland. We have only received one.

tn_2011-10-13 PostCrossing Card 001 (2)

It is one from the Where’s Waldo children’s books. It was also from Utah. When Mom made the account, she clicked a box that said that we wouldn’t mind sending postcards to the same countries more than once. She thought that it meant that we would receive them from more distant places! I told her that Utah is pretty far for me!

tn_2011-09-24 Fall (23)

It is getting colder and colder. Soon there will be snow on the ground! Mom says that she hopes that it will wait a while though! Our trees are turning pretty colors though! I like fall. I like all the pretty colors and the cooler temperatures. Mom says that it’s probably a part of being a bear—even though I don’t hibernate!

Hope you are having a great day!!

Marlowe II

4 comments:

  1. Oh, nice postcard!
    I prefer Summer, but I really love the colours of Fall :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the books from Waldo! The children of G.'s class like them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a card yesterday that made me think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would send you a postcard but I live in Wyoming which really isn't that far away or exotic...and is pretty close to Utah. :/

    ReplyDelete