Pages

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

July 6th, 2010

Boy, it’s hot and humid where I live. I am glad that I am a mostly indoor bear. Mom has tried to take me outside when she wants to take pictures. Unfortunately, the lens of her new camera fogs up with all the humid air!

tn_2010-07-05 Marlowe and Pearl_edited-1

This is my new friend, Pearl. Mom found her at Goodwill. She is the first Build-a-Bear pig that has come to live with us. Yesterday, Mom showed her Sullivan’s blog, and she was very interested! We’re not quite sure if they are cousins or not, because Pearl is so much bigger then Sullivan! We figured that there’s got to be some kind of plush porcine brother/sisterhood no matter what! She has been getting along with some of my other barnyard friends like Fleur and Opal. Mom says that we will possibly take some pictures tomorrow of everyone having fun. (Since we can’t go outside and take pictures!!)

Mom is really tired after a day at work, so we are going to go to bed now! Talk to you later!

Marlowe II

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pearl! Me and my brothers are very different is size too, so size doesn't say anything when it comes to being relatives. I got some cousins spread around the world: Moira in Canada and Boo in America are the ones I know about, so myabe Pearl is another cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have any piggies in our family but we do have a friend called Wibbly and he lives in London and he's DEAD COOL! Pigs are great. Hello Pearl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find lot of animal at GoodWill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so nice to meet Pearl Marlowe, I think she is beautiful.....I look forward to seeing the pictures .....bkm

    from the Beary Thought of It

    http://thebearythoughtofit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very hot over here too! Normally G. doesn't mind so much, but this year she keeps sighing... And if the weatherman is right it's not over yet :-( ! Your new friend looks very friendly! Hello Pearl!

    ReplyDelete