Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

July 12th, 2006


Today I spent my evening helping Mom water the plants on the porch. It was probably almost 8 in the evening-- so I was wearing my PJs. It was fun. The water was mighty powerful for a small bear like me, but Mom helped! I liked watering the plants. They need the water. It was almost 90 degrees today. We're probably going to have to water them again tomorrow. Mom had to move the sprinkler around on the big gardren out back when she got home from work. I liked the flowers on the plant that I'm standing next to in the picture. Mom calls it an elephant ear plant, although she's not sure what it's technically called. I think the pink flowers and the shiny leaves are pretty.

Here is the link to the book that I was talking about yesterday. Mom is a big fan of Kevin Henkes books. She has them all. This one is her favorite. It's called Chester's Way. I like how Chester and Wilson are best friends and do everything together. My best friend is Robinson. We do lots of things together too. We're both the only boys in our little group, so we stick together. Ambrose, Nate, and Friday moved in recently nearby though, so maybe we'll all become friends. We'd finally have closer to the same amount of boys as girls around here for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment