Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

September 20th, 2018

Hello everyone! How are you? I am okay, although Mom is kind of tired. There have been a lot of mosquitoes here in Wisconsin. Mom is getting bites all the time. For a while, they were even inside the house. (Mom thinks that she’s on their territory outside—but inside they ought to leave her alone!)

2018-09-20 19.27.33

Mom went shopping the week before last and found something pretty cool! She found THREE of my brethren! She had just decided to stop at the thrift store just because, and it turned out to be a great decision! And they were only $2 a piece! These bears are more my size. Foster and the other bears Mom has found on ebay, are a bit bigger then me. Her mom told her that she had just worn me down enough that I was smaller than Foster, but it turns out that we came in two different sizes!

2018-09-20 19.28.20

Mom says she doesn’t know what’s going to happen with the three new bears. She always wants backups in case something terrible happens to Foster or I, so they might go away. She doesn’t want to fall for another bear and worry about something happening to them. But they’re here, and that’s pretty cool.

Talk to you next week!

Marlowe II_thumb[3]

No comments:

Post a Comment