Pages

Friday, September 14, 2018

September 13th, 2018

Hello everyone! How are you? I am okay. We have had a quiet week. On Monday, Mom, Caleb, and I went to Mom’s grandma’s funeral. She was 98 years old, so it wasn’t anything to be too sad about. I had to stay in the car when Mom and Caleb went inside the church for the service, but I helped her when she was in the car. Now we’re all going to have to help her write the thank you notes!
2018-09-10 16.37.11
We did get some pretty flowers. Mom took pictures of them since they won’t last forever.
2018-09-10 16.36.17
I think I like the lily the most. Mom went to a thrift store last week and found something that I want to share with you all! I’ll show you next week! I hope you have a great week!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

No comments:

Post a Comment