Pages

Friday, August 31, 2018

August 31st, 2018

Hello everyone! How are you? I am okay. A few nights ago there were some pretty bad storms in the area. I slept through them, but Mom and Oliver woke up. We live on top of a little hill, so everything was okay, but there were a lot of people with flooded basements and yards.
2018-08-24 15.25.41
Yesterday, Mom stopped at Goodwill. She found a bag of boys Build-a-Bear shoes! It’s a sort of crummy picture, and Mom says I look very cranky, but I was focusing on trying to stay upright! The shoes give my ankles enough support to hold the rest of me up. The new shoes came off soon after the picture, but we are going to try again soon. Mom says that she doesn’t remember them being quite so hard to get on, so she might make me some new shoes instead!
Talk to you later!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment:

  1. Those storms are no fun! Good that you live on a hill. Those look like running shoes... are you taking up marathon-ing?

    ReplyDelete