Pages

Friday, August 17, 2018

August 17th, 2018

Hello everyone! How are you? It is very humid here in Wisconsin. It makes Mom a very unhappy human, so I have to work extra hard to cheer her up!

2018-08-16

She did find these little erasers. They’re animals! I couldn’t imagine actually using these to erase things! I haven’t decided if my favorite is the little giraffe or the elephant.

2018-08-15 15.54.04-1

There was another pack that she bought. I think it’s supposed to be school supplies. I like the stapler, but Mom likes the pencil sharper. Which one is your favorite?

Talk to you next week!

Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment:

  1. The little cow is cute... and the tape dispenser. But... I don't think I could use them to erase either... what part would you start with? Face? Tail?

    ReplyDelete