Pages

Friday, January 26, 2018

January 26th, 2018

Mom fell asleep last night before we could type up the post I had thought up. She has to go to work now (We prepare our posts beforehand!), so I agreed we would just type up a short one. She gets home before this will post now, so I’ll try to remember to rewrite when we get home.
2018-01-25 14.46.39
Puppy picture to make up for the mistake!
So Mom got sent home early today, so we have some time to write an entry. I think the puppy picture is going to stay because he’s cute.
How are you? I’m okay. Mom’s schedule at work has been changed to more but shorter shifts. That means we don’t have to be there as long, but she doesn’t have a whole day off. Along with the bookstore, that’s a lot of working.
This weekend, we are going to go to Mom’s sister’s house and spend some time with the nephew. It will be something different then all the working!
I hope you all have a great week! Talk to you later!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

No comments:

Post a Comment