Pages

Friday, January 19, 2018

January 19th, 2018

Hello everyone! Mom was convinced today was Wednesday (instead of Thursday when we usually write), so I almost didn’t get to write an entry!
Mom found us a fish tank! It’s from Walmart’s My Life As line for 18 inch dolls.
2018-01-18 19.08.33
I’m not sure what kind of fish they are, but I think they’re awesome! Moira has decided that she is going to feed and take care of the fish.
2018-01-18 19.08.45
Do any of you like fish? I’ve never gotten so close to some like these before. I like the little plant. It reminds me of the end credits of Finding Dory when Hank is in the fish tank and pretends to be a plant and kicks the fake fish out.
I hope you all are having a great day! See you next week!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

No comments:

Post a Comment