Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

October 21st, 2016

We have had a pretty quiet week around here. It’s been mostly filled with babysitting Graham and Mom’s work. Today Oliver, Graham, Mom, and I went for a walk!
2016-10-20 15.06.10
Mom wanted to take a picture of the New England aster, but Oliver said that she ought to take a picture of him instead! (A while back, Mom found an app called iNaturalist. It’s sort of a catalog of all the natural things, allowing people to see where you can find cool things outside. Mom really only gets time outside when she goes for a walk, so we try to take a picture of something each time!)
I’m pretty tired, so I think I’m going to encourage Mom to go to bed.
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment:

  1. Another cool app! I like it... although I see it's mostly along the Eastern US so far... might have to use it here.

    ReplyDelete