Pages

Friday, August 05, 2016

August 5th, 2016

Boy, it’s been hot around here in Wisconsin. I’m very glad that we have air conditioning. I don’t think I’d be a very happy bear if we didn’t! (I know I talk about the weather a lot—I just don’t like the heat! When fall comes, I’ll talk about the leaves or something else instead!)
So Mom survived the Harry Potter night. She took pictures and posted them on her Facebook page and on our Flickr page in an album. Have any of you read it?
Mom loves buttons. I spend a lot of time helping her sort them. We have jars of buttons sorted by color. After a bit, we then spread those buttons out and match them with their friends. The sets of buttons go into little bags. We have big plastic bags filled with these sets. Some of the sets we take pictures of and post them to Instagram. We have it so Instagram automatically posts to Flickr where we have a whole folder of them!
2016-07-10 21.09.56-2
Do any of you collect anything like this?
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marlowe! I don't collect anything but I am looking for a hobby. Any suggestions?
    Little Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really neat! I haven't read any Harry Potter books

    ReplyDelete