Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

August 19th, 2016

Good afternoon, everyone! How are you? Things have been pretty quiet around here. Mom’s week went by slightly better, so we will have a longer post today.
Mom’s nephew, Graham, has decided that my nose is tasty. Mom, Graham, and I sit on the rocking chair and rock him to sleep. When he’s falling asleep, he tries to chew on my nose! Mom catches him, but I’m afraid she’s not going to catch him just once and he’s going to chew my nose off! He’s got two teeth now and they’re sharp!
Mom is currently working on her family tree. She was contacted by someone who lives in northern Wisconsin about a gentleman named Warren Holmes. It lead her on a genealogy journey to discover that she is very faintly related to Elizabeth Cady Stanton!
2016-08-18 15.26.50
My mom took this picture today. (She’s the blue jeans in the lower right corner!) This is Oliver and Graham waiting for Graham’s dad to come and pick him up! I thought it was so cute that I had to share!
Talk to you all next week!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

No comments:

Post a Comment