Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

June 10th, 2016

Good afternoon, everybody! How are things with you? Everything’s been pretty quiet around my house, which Mom and I think is a good thing.
We’ve been spending a lot of time watching Graham. When Mom’s not at work, and Graham is at our house, it’s Mom’s job to take care of him. She has drafted me as baby guard. I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be guarding against, but it seems to make her happy. It also gets us time to sit outside, so I don’t complain!
2016-06-09 14.30.01
Oliver helps me guard Graham too. He doesn’t like it when the baby cries.
2016-06-09 15.04.11-1
He also sleeps a lot, as you can see here! Otherwise, things have been pretty boring around here. The weather has been pretty nice, although it is supposed to be very warm this weekend. Mom took this picture after she was done helping gardening a few days ago.
2016-06-07 20.19.07-2
Have any of you seen the new Alice in Wonderland movie? Mom and I want to see it. We enjoyed the first one. We read some bad reviews, and someone we know didn’t like it. But we wanted other people’s opinions!
Mom bought a new plush friend from work a few days ago. She is a purple unicorn. She hasn’t told us her name yet, but we will talk to her about it and take her picture for next week. I hope you’re all having a good day!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

No comments:

Post a Comment