Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

February 26th, 2016

It’s so cold where I live. We have weeks of sub zero weather. We then have a few days of okay weather to remind us how it could be.
Greenville,_WI_(54942)_Forecast_Weather_Underground_-_2016-02-13_12.22.15
For the rest of the world, that’s –12.4 degrees Celsius. Blah! Mom doesn’t want to go anywhere—and she won’t take me outside at all. (Well, we do go to her work, but I don’t think that counts!) Oliver doesn’t like it much either. No one wants to spend more than a few minutes outside.
Then every few weeks, there’s a period where the weather isn’t so cold. It’s like Mother Nature wants to remind us that the weather could be better.
Greenville,_WI_(54942)_Forecast_Weather_Underground_-_2016-02-13_12.31.43
Forty two (five degrees C)? All the snow will melt! But then a few days after that it will snow again, and be frigidly cold! Sigh. Sometimes, I wish my mom’s ancestors would’ve picked a warmer place to go!
But there’s enough griping about the weather! I found some funny teddy bear jokes to share with you all.
2016-02-13 Marlowe's Jokes
Do any of you have any great jokes! I’m not very good at remembering them, but I like reading them. What do you think? I think my favorite is ‘how do you start a teddy bear race,’ but Mom’s favorite is the ‘koka-koala’ one. (Although we know that koalas aren’t bears, they’re more of a wombat.)
I hope you all have a great week!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

No comments:

Post a Comment