Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

February 12th, 2016

So I have some exciting news! My mom’s sister had her baby! I have a new cousin! His name is Graham. He was born in the beginning of January.
2016-01-07 Graham (5)
Mom took me to see him three times. He’s very little and very loud. He sleeps a lot. Mom says that in March, while Mom’s parents are away on their vacation, we’re going to be charge of the baby.
tn_2016-01-13 Graham (9)
I’m not so sure about all his hollering, but he’s very cute and soft. Have any of you met a baby? This is the first baby that I’m going to spend a lot of time with.
tn_2016-01-29 Graham (8)
He’ll probably pop up in the blog now and again. When we’re in charge of him for the week, Mom wants to go to Build-a-Bear. That’ll definitely be a picture moment!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment: