Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

November 29th, 2013

One of the many things Mom does instead of helping me with my blog is play on Pinterest. I thought if I wanted to write about some of the teddy and doll related boards Mom follows she would stop pinning and help me type! She says that she will try!

2013-11-29 21.31.02

For the people who don’t spend tons of time online like Mom, Pinterest is a way to collect pictures, links, and other visual things in a way so you can admire the pictures later. You organize things into boards, and follow other people with like interests.

Mom mostly follows boards that have something to do with her biggest interests, reading, dogs, and her latest obsession, an actor from Sherlock, the BBC TV show. There are a few teddy boards mixed in there though! This one is one of them!

2013-11-29 Pinterest Capture 01

Here is another board. I think it’s amazing how people can gather to share pictures and information about hobbies on the internet! Who would’ve thought there would be so many boards on teddies alone!

2013-11-29 Pinterest Capture 02

Another dolly thing that Mom likes to look at on Pinterest is the American Girl stuff. Someday, Mom hopes to make more pretty clothes for all of us. She’s amazed by the wonderful work that is out there.

2013-11-29 Pinterest Capture 03

Are there any boards that you follow that are interesting? Mom and I are open to all sorts of ideas!

Happy late Thanksgiving for our fellow American friends—Mom says that when you work retail, you should be happy that you remember to wish anyone anything during this season, so I’m happy with one day late! We hope you're all having a good month! I hope to write more soon!

Later,

Marlowe II_thumb[3]

5 comments:

  1. Hi Marlowe, I like to browse Pinterest too, but I don't have a page of my own as yet. I like to look at pictures of teddies, quilts, cross-stitch samplers and colonial and primitive homes and decorating. Benedict Cumberbatch is just wonderful in Sherlock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Marlowe! Hope you survived Black Friday too! My Mama is on Pinterest a bit... mostly DIY building projects and some other random boards. She doesn't go on there a lot though. I keep telling her she should start a board on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check out pintrest, thanks for the Thankgiving wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Marlowe. We don't use Pinterest (Papa says it would be one more thing to do!)...sekretaries can be very grumpy sometimes....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marlowe,

    I am Califia. Do I know you from The Bear Club? My mom is on Pinterest a lot, too, and she also has a board all about the actor from Sherlock. She has over 70 boards and they are mostly sci-fi/fantasy, reading & books, British actors, and a few related to holidays, food, and crafts. I'm glad I found your blog and I am going to read more entries!

    ReplyDelete