Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20th, 2011

Today’s card is from Bob T. Bear and his mom, Helena!

tn_2011-12-19 Marlowe and the Mail (4)

I love your print! We sing the song ‘We Three Kings’ every time we see it, but instead of kings we say bears! My friends and I think it’s very funny!

This is the version that Mom remembers from her childhood. We are not sure if they every played the Claymation Christmas special in Europe! But since almost everything is on YouTube, we can share!

Claymation Christmas- We Three Kings

More tomorrow!

Marlowe II

2 comments:

  1. That's exactly what I said!!! We three Bears of Orient are..... Licking out the old Honey Jar...... lalallalallaaaaaa. Can you finish it off?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I did not know Claymation Christmas, but I must say that I love it!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete