Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

January 11, 2008

Mom has found a little bit of time to blog here today! I am becoming more and more fond of this Windows Live Writer thing. While I'm not sure I understand it all, it's still awfully cool. I always did like Mom's LiveJournal client. Everything was all in one place! Now I've got a program just like that!

Today I thought I would tell you about my sister, Chloe. She's the second bear to join our family. Mom bought her from Build-a-Bear, way back in 2006. She is a Curly Teddy II. I'm not quite sure what that means either, but Mom says it's important. tn_2009-01-07 Chloe_edited-1 Chloe is 3 years old, and likes to play with our siblings, who I will talk about later. I love my little sister, but I am glad that she has other plushies to play with. Sometimes she can be really loud and runs around. Mom says that she's got lots of energy and that is a good thing-- but I don't know about that!

Chloe likes all sorts of girly things. She likes unicorns, horses, and sparkly jewelry. She likes it when Mom buys her new clothes. She loves the bows that Mom puts on her ears. She wishes that they could be sparkly! Mom won't let her get her ears pierced until she's much older, so sparkly bows is as close and she's going to get!

She also likes having books read to her. Her favorite book is Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse, by Kevin Henkes. I admit that that book is one of my favorites too! We've read it so many times that Chloe can say almost all the Lilly parts all by herself-- even though she can't read very well yet!

Next time, I will tell you more about my best friend, Robinson. He's the next plushie that came into our family so he comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment