Pages

Friday, October 28, 2005

October 28th, 2005

Mom and I spent most of the day wandering around the house. She had the day off again, so I was by her side most of the day. We went to a new website. It's called Jigzone. It's a puzzle website. She says that I can go there when she's not around and put together puzzles. I did one of them that had a cute lab puppy on it. It had twenty pieces. It only took me 1 minute and 28 seconds to put it together! I was pretty proud of myself. Mom put together a puzzle with a goose on it. She says that tomorrow we'll show Chloe and Robinson. We can all play online at jigzone.com when she's at work!

Today Mom gave us our own clock. I know that I can see the time on the computer, but she gave us a clock to use in our corner. I know how to tell time on a regular clock, but Chloe doesn't. Mom says I can show her how. It'll be a good project for next week when Mom's at work! Time is a pretty funny thing when you're a bear. It really doesn't matter too much, unless you're waiting for someone to come home!

This is the blog that finally talked Mom into letting me have one as well. It's written by a bear named Dostoy. It's also on blogger. It's called Dostoy Reflects. Mom says that I can't read it until she reads it first-- since it's sometimes a bit over my eight-year-old head. But it's wonderful no matter the less. I think it's great! He's also got a great B&N sweater! I wish I had one!

No comments:

Post a Comment