Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2005

October 27th, 2005

Today was fun. I spent a lot of the day downstairs with Mom. She had the day off. We took a nap. Then I helped her cut the pieces out for some new clothes for my new friend, Polly. It was a pair of bloomers. I didn’t know what they were, but Mom said that they were ladies underclothes. She said that I didn’t have to worry about it at all.

Polly is our new friend. She is our grandmother’s doll from when she was a little girl. Our Mom looked it up online, and it turns out that she is a Madame Alexander Pollyanna doll from 1960. So we call her Polly. She still belongs to Grandma, but she’s going to spend some time in our room while Mom makes new clothes for her.

Today we read a new book. It is called I Know a Shy Fellow Who Swallowed a Cello, by a lady named Barbara S. Garriel. We decided that it was a great read-aloud book, but that the pictures weren’t very good. For Chloe and Charlotte, half the fun is the pictures!! For Robinson and I, it’s at least a quarter of the fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment