Pages

Friday, February 14, 2020

February 14th, 2020

Hello everybody! How are you? I am okay. Last week, Mom went to the mall and bought some things for my 18 inch doll friends and I, so we have things to post about! This week's post is about something she found at her retail job.



Since it's Valentine's Day, she bought us a chocolate bar! It's just our size!



I decided that I would share it with Adelaide too. We've become very good friends with all the time we spend waiting for Mom to get out of work. She's a good sport about doing all sorts of things for my teddy bear friends and I who don't have opposable thumbs! (Mom thinks that's it's interesting that despite the fact that we're both nearly the same size, it looks like it's in the right scale for me, but it looks too big for Adelaide! We think it has to do with the fact that I've got much bigger paws!)

Talk to you next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment