Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

March 15th, 2019

Hello everybody! How are you? I am okay. We spent the last day at Mom's sister's house, and the nephew played with all of us-- and I'm tired! Playing with a three year old is exhausting! Even Oliver agrees. He likes taking off my sweatshirt, but doesn't quite have the patience for zipper removal. I got my sweatshirt taken off at least three times!



It got all the way to 52 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday. It means that all that snow we've been getting is melting. Every spring, the water run off from the neighboring subdivisions and houses gathers into a stream and runs down our backyard. This time it was pretty impressive. It is much too muddy to go out and get a closer picture, but Mom took this one from the driveway. It's a sure sign that spring is coming!

Talk to you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment