Pages

Friday, June 15, 2018

June 15th, 2018

Hello everyone! How are you? It has been very warm here in Wisconsin! It’s been pretty quiet though, so I like that a lot.
Mom thought World Doll Day was on the 13th, but it turned out to be on the 9th. She took pictures of a few of my doll friends with the idea that she would post them, but I guess she was too late. I thought I would be nice and volunteer that she could post them on here! I don’t care that they’re late!
2018-06-13 16.07.18
This is some of my AG friends. This is Zola, Adelaide, and Shiloh.
2018-06-13 16.08.27
And these are my BJD friends. This is Wren, Lark, and Raven. Neither Wren or Raven were keen on the picture taking. Lark had to hold Raven still!
So happy World Doll Day. I will have to remember to help Mom figure out the right day next year so she can post her pictures on the right day!
Hope you have a great week! Talk to you next time!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

No comments:

Post a Comment